Thursday, August 8, 2013

Zhang Ziyi Stills - "My Lucky Stars" [Roast Pork Sliced From A Rusty Cleaver] (飲水思源)


Some new publicity stills of Zhang Ziyi in "My Lucky Star" issued today showing the actress in an array of costumes. The release of the film has been moved up two days to September 17.

The film's director, Dennie Gordon, is a veteran of American TV and film with credits including: "Chicago Hope", "Picket Fences", "Dawson's Creek", "Ally McBeal", "The Practice", "30 Rock", "The Office", "Joe Dirt" and "What a Girl Wants".

Zhang Ziyi









4 comments:

Walter said...

I did like the way the early Ally McBeals went - very similar to the humor in "Sophie's Revenge". Hope it turns out to be a good movie!

dleedlee said...

I didn't watch Ally McBeal regularly, but I do remember the "dancing baby"! :D

You've got me psyched up to see this movie now (as well the original)!

Have you seen Go Lala, Go? I always think of the two as a pair but have wondered whether it's more just fluff or light fun?

Walter said...

Unfortunately, I didn't see "Go Lala, Go".

Zhang Ziyi ranked #1 wealthiest actress in Hong Kong, mainland China, and Taiwan:

http://www.jaynestars.com/movies/zhang-ziyi-maggie-cheung-top-list-of-wealthiest-actresses/

dleedlee said...

Quite a recovery for ZZY from a few years ago after multiple 'scandals'.