Saturday, May 14, 2011

Showdown in Cannes - Li Bingbing Arrives

{Wah-wah-wah, Ennio Morricone-style}

Li Bingbing arrives in Cannes (Nice, actually) for the highly anticipated showdown with Fan Bingbing. Is this French seaside village big enough for two Bingbings? Fan has already slayed three times in her appearances here: in the red crane gown, in the retro white lacy number and last night in delicious pink at the Wu Xia premiere. Will Li Bingbing take down Fan Bingbing? What is Li Bingbing packing in her arsenal? Who will have to leave town with their head bowed and curling iron discarded?

I'm going to belly up to bar and sip me some sassparilla while I watch. Giddy-up, pardner! And make it a double...with ice!






Trying to look hard?

But just can't hold it

Her spurs are still packed in the LV luggage







(Sina), (Xinhua)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL... I love the "walk toward the camera" effect!

Li Bingbing is quite stylish with her casual airport look.

I'll join you at the bar. I used to side with Li Bingbing in this ongoing showdown, but Fan Bingbing has recently won me over. Let the best-dressed woman win!

dleedlee said...

Wah-wah-wah...

Over at redcarpet-fashionawards, they conduct daily polls like this one!

Anonymous said...

I just voted for FBB and was happy to see that she's leading the polls for days 1 and 3. But did you notice that Bo Kewen was conspicuously missing from the list of designers in the day 1 poll?

dleedlee said...

Hmmm, maybe because he's a stylist and not a standard dress designer?