Wednesday, March 17, 2010

3.17.2010 - News




The Taiwan romantic film "Au Revoir Taipei," directed by Arvin Chen, won the Jury Award at the Deauville Asian Film Festival in France on March 14, ent.sina.com reports.
The film had just been awarded "Best Asian Film" at the 60th Berlin Film Festival, and the filmmakers never expected another surprise win.

Famous TV host Li Xiang will invest in Han Sanping's upcoming new project, a prequel to the 2009 blockbuster film "The Founding of a Republic," Hunan-based rednet.cn reports.

It's a happy ending good enough to grace any award-winning movie. Wing Lee Street in Central has been saved from the wrecker's ball and film director Alex Law Kai-yui's heart-warming tale of Hong Kong in the 1960s, Echoes of the Rainbow, likely played a big part in it.


Vivian Chow's recent appearance in a hole-y dress.




Vicki Zhao breaks her silence after pregnancy photos exposed
Previously, a Hong Kong publication reported that her husband cheated on her with another Chinese actress, Zhang Ziyi.
"Maybe I have been too low-profiled and got involved in unnecessary rumours, suspicions and conjectures. I would like for the people concerned of me to stop worrying. My life is now very peaceful, ordinary, and happy! After working for so many years, I have not given myself sufficient time to rest and recuperate.
"To be honest, I am in the midst of picking from a few good movie scripts. I have also completed talks for a few advertorials earlier in the year and I plan to carry out these work plans soon. I hope to prep myself with a positive attitude to eagerly live my life and face the future. Thank you for your concern and love."





No comments: