Saturday, April 17, 2010

Daniel Wu and Lisa S. Married April 6

Hong Kong media is reporting that Daniel Wu and long-time girlfriend Lisa S. (Selesner) were married Apr.6 in South Africa where Lisa has a house. The simple ceremony was presided over by local aborigines.

Lisa S. announced'  'We did it! on her alivenotdead site:
As I'm sure some of you have noticed, I haven't blogged in almost a year. So what better way to jump back into the blog-o-sphere then with the very happy announcement that Daniel and I finally did it. We are now officially Mr. and Mrs. Wu. We took the plunge near my house in South Africa. It was a mystical, rustic, pure, beautiful ceremony that blew the socks off all of our guests. Unfortunately pictures cannot truly make one feel the energy that was swirling around us in the forest. I couldn't have even imagined a better way to get married. Definitely one of the happiest days of my life!



On Daniel's own blog:
After coming back from a dreamlike trip to South Africa, I was horrified to find out The Late Show with David Letterman has been canceled off Star World!!! What the hell happened? Why did that happen? I have been watching the Letterman show since I was in high school and it really is my only connection to American pop culture since moving to Hong Kong. When Letterman was canceled from ATV World a couple years ago I was devastated. The month or so that it was off the air before Star World picked it up was probably the worst period of time in my couch potato life. I don't actually watch that much tv but I did enjoy winding down the evening with Letterman every night. When Star World decided to air it, it felt like the first rain on a drought stricken desert. I was so happy and relieved. Now they have dropped it from Star World too and my late night tv watching world has again spun into chaos. Why was this done? Who was the idiot who made this executive decision? Where does this person live? I want to go to his/her house and personally deliver a nice big box of ass whopping. How could you do this to me!? Whoever you are, you are in trouble when I find you.

Later, after a thwack on the head from Mrs. Wu, I'm sure, My Wedding !!!












(Sina), 2

No comments: