Friday, April 16, 2010

Sammi Cheng - Taipei Photo Book Signing

Sammi Cheng






Sammi Cheng - Taipei photo book signing (Xinhua)(Sina)

The pair started dating in 1991 and broke up in early 2004 when Andy publicly announced the end of their 13-year relationship. After their high-profiled breakup, Sammi was labeled as an overbearing and bad tempered person, and was reportedly not well-liked amongst Andy's fellow buddies like Dicky Cheung...
"The old me used to be very willful and I took the people who loved me for granted. I am such a person and I have a fiery temper! Especially when I know that he is a person who loves me, it is easier for me to vent my anger on him," she said. Unlike her previous self who only knew how to "be loved" by others, Sammi shares that she has learnt how to "sacrifice" now. She believes that "whoever falls in love with me now, will definitely be very happy. I promise."

(Sina)

No comments: