Saturday, October 16, 2010

Golden Rooster and Hundred Flowers Awards Show



Teresa Teng - I Only Care About You

Tony Leung Ka-Fai, Zhang Ziyi


Zhang Ziyi

 
Zhang Ziyi performed Teresa Teng's I Only Care About You


Sandy Lam Yik-Lin performed classic songs from various movie soundtracks
Sandy Lam


Jane Zhang Liangying sang I Believe, the theme song from Mulan




Jane Zhang Liangying - I Believe

Sun Nang sang the theme song for The Founding of a Republic



Sun Nang - The Founding of a Republic theme song


(Sina), 2, 3, (Zhang Ziyi gallery), (Sandy Lam gallery), (Jane Zhang gallery)

3 comments:

Glenn, kenixfan said...

Since when was Zhang Ziyi a singer? I wonder what the reception to her was?

dleedlee said...

Glenn, don't forget that most mainland artists went to performing arts schools so they all have some training in singing, dance, etc.

Recently, I've seen old clips of Zhang Jingchu and Li Bingbing singing!

dleedlee said...

I wonder what the reception to her was?

The fans on the red carpet photos seemed enthusiastic enough.