Friday, July 9, 2010

Chrissie Chau Won't Back Down

As Tom Petty might sing it:


Well I won't back down
No I won't back down
You can stand me up at the gates of hell
But I won't back down

No I'll stand my ground, won't be turned around
And I'll keep this world from draggin me down
gonna stand my ground
... and I won't back down

Chrissie Chau
Chrissie Chau is not afraid of pressure and will concentrate on becoming a successful actor. Despite Anthony Wong's comment that she and her colleagues have 'little schooling, no brains', Chrissie exhorts her sisters to endure the criticism, bite the bullet and against all odds make their dreams come true. Launching her new photo album on BluRay and 3D discs shot in France and Monte Carlo, Chrissie is immune to external criticism. (Sina)



Earlier in the week, Chrissie posted on her blog,"Everyone has a ruler, use it to measure others, it is sharp enough to kill." Seeming to ridicule Anthony Wong's defense of moral behaviour, "I am no exception, but I never plan to hurt people, or to suppress others but not measure yourself with the same ruler."


No comments: