Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Maria Cordero Speaks About Her Life

Jingle Ma held a press conference in Beijing and announced plans for three new films: one is about the Three Kingdoms(?), Beijing Raiders, and Hua Mulan 2, hopefully with Zhao Wei returning. (Sina.com)

Hollywood Reporter: Hong Kong, Taiwan make Oscar picks
'Prince of Tears,' 'No puedo vivir sin ti' chosen

HK Magazine: Maria Cordero speaks about her life
I was born in Macau in the 60s and life was harsh. I moved to Hong Kong when I was 10...

Gillian Chung
In an interview, Gillian announced plans to publish a book and pictorial
Carol Dodo Cheng
Alan Tam
Liza Wong
Guests attending Charity Ball in Tsim Sha Tsui (Sina.com)

Super Girl/Happy Girls Finale
Jiang Yingrong
Tsai Chin
Li Yuchun - 2005 winner
Jiang Yingrong - 2009 winner
Li Xiaoyun - 1st runner up
Huang Ying - 2nd runner up
Jiang Yingrong crowned at "Super Girl" contest
Photo gallery (Sina.com)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'know, if I were Ah-Gil I would avoid using the word "pictorial," Just sayin'

dleedlee said...

Even worse, her recent foray to stage was an adaptation of Neil Simon's I Want to Be in Pictures! 8)